As a member of PBG, you will:
- Gain real world business and consulting experience through our semester-long projects within our consulting division.
- Receive a weekly newsletter about PBG events and job postings within our organization.
- Be able to network with graduate students across many disciplines with a common interest of consulting or the biotech and healthcare industries.
- Be able to network with professionals from various consulting firms.
- Learn about exciting opportunities to prepare for consulting applications and interviews.
Sign up for our mailing list for details for job opportunities and details about upcoming events.
To join our organization, please go to the CampusGroups website and pay your membership dues. Follow the instructions below to sign up.
Go to the CampusGroups website.
If you are a member, please sign in.
If you are not a member, please register first and then sign in.
If you register, you will be directed to the website below.
Type in “PBG Healthcare” and search. After the PBG group shows up, choose and click “Join”.
Click “Register for CampusGroups”.
Complete your registration information and submit.
Note: please do not use @wharton.upenn.edu unless you are a Wharton student. Use @upenn.edu or your own school domain (e.g. @pennmedicine.upenn.edu or @sas.upenn.edu). This complicates your account information and ability to login and validate your account.
You will be directed to payment.
After the payment, you will be a PBG member. Congrats!